Hi and what are these?

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:01:22 CDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Jon Elson <elson at pico-systems.com> wrote:
> Multibus extender boards.

Not Multibus.  Multibus P1 is 43x2,at 156 mil pitch, like the larger
board shown, but P2 is 30x2 at 100 mil pitch, while the smaller board
shown is 24x2 at 156 mil pitch.

An extender made for Multibus normally includes both as one board,
with two card edges and two receptacles, though it is possible to use
two separate extenders, or just the 43x2 if the board doesn't need P2,
for instance, if it doesn't have more than 20 address lines.

I could really use a Multibus extender card, if anyone happens to have
an extra! Otherwise I'll have to make one.