Hi and what are these?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Apr 23 18:14:54 CDT 2015

They look like diagnostic extender boards to me, for field service... Only
one card is marked with the HP logo?

These would allow you to run a card outside of the chassis of whatever
device they were designed to service s.t. you could probe test points while
it ran, or if you wanted to probe at the bus, you could bring the signals
out from the chassis, which might have been difficult to fit probes in.

These could have gone with practically anything... there's probably as much
or better a chance that they are for use servicing a piece of test
equipment (i.e. oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, ...)
than a computer.



On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Justin Keogh <cctalk at v6y.net> wrote:

> Hey everyone, I am new to the list, have a collection of 60's and 70's
> hardware I am slowly selling, but these have me stumped (I am not an expert
> in vintage computing):
> http://imgur.com/0SHTT9A
> http://imgur.com/lJXbLjf
> http://imgur.com/uPasyFE
> http://imgur.com/W3eHes1
> http://imgur.com/A5GuF4Z
> http://imgur.com/Wp2jKOb
> http://imgur.com/KEiE9It
> http://imgur.com/okDQVJQ
> Anyone know what either of them are called or what system(s) they go to?
> Sometime in the next month or so, I will be auctioning off a complete
> (working) Data General Nova 2, along with a few other very rare (from my
> searches on this list) big items.
> Thanks!
> -Justin Keogh
> http://www.ebay.com/usr/jkeogh0

More information about the cctech mailing list