Burroughs B1900 for sale in North Carolina

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Wed Apr 15 12:09:48 CDT 2015

Yes, I exchanged a bunch of e-mail with him, where we discussed how the
people interested in the system weren't into talking on the phone. He
had had 5 people contact him via e-mail at that point. I was in
conference calls most of yesterday and couldn't get a chance to call
until it was later than I feel comfortable calling.

I was going to call today.  Have you spoke with him yet, Will?

alan