Brian Kernighan @ VCF East

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Apr 10 06:50:23 CDT 2015

    > From: John Wilson

    > Is there a reason why people don't wear name tags at VCF-E? ... no one
    > seems to have them on and I'd feel like a tool bringing my own and
    > being the only one.

Bring yours - it won't be the only one! I was planning on bringing one of my
old IETF ones in case there weren't 'official' VCFE ones.

Everyone else, please bring one! (And maybe someone could bring a spool of
those stick-on temporary ones, for those without.) Without them, you'll never
know if you just walked past someone you know well online....

	Noel