Brian Kernighan @ VCF East

John Wilson wilson at dbit.com
Fri Apr 10 03:05:36 CDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 01:39:36AM -0600, Roe Peterson wrote:
>> On Apr 9, 2015, at 10:15 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan at snarc.net> wrote:
>>> See you there.  I'll be the 6 foot 6 geek wandering around with a stunned
>>> look on his face...
>>
>> I'll look for you. If you see me first, then please introduce yourself.
>> I'm the skinny 5-foot-8 bald Jew.
>
>There has _got_ to be a punch line in here someplace, but it's just too
>late at night for my fuzzy brain to come up with it...

Is there a reason why people don't wear name tags at VCF-E?  Seems like
an obvious thing (this is a great place to attach faces to names we've
known forever), but no one seems to have them on and I'd feel like a tool
bringing my own and being the only one.

John Wilson (only 6'5" and gangly, and more clueless-looking than stunned)
D Bit (OK so I'll be wearing a T-shirt)