Available: VAX-11/750, DEC7000, DEC5500 and more!

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Thu Apr 9 13:34:28 CDT 2015

On 04/09/2015 05:05 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Pontus <pontus at update.uu.se> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> A computer club in northern Sweden (Luleå) is clearing out some storage
>> rooms. I'm not the owner and not directly responsible for this (although I'm
>> involved). Shipping will _not_ be possible, but things that people have
>> interest in can be stored for "a while".
>>
>> Here is a list of things heading for the scrapper:
>>
>> 2 st Hawk-drives (ND511).
> Hmm, what size (both physical and logical) are these?

It's the big orange box here:

http://brain.brokenbrain.se/skrot_dh1/20150407_100354.jpg

I'm told it is similar to an RL-drive, so 5-10MB.

However, these have been claimed.

>> Boards for Nord-100.
> Is there a list of the boards somewhere? I might be interested.

These have also been claimed, you can get you int touch with the
claimant. He is a good guy with lots of ND stuff (and reads this list).

>> 2 Nord-10 CPU-boxes?
> Unfortunately, I don't have room for these.

Luckily, these will be saved.

/P