RD54 Stopped Spinning

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 7 14:37:19 CDT 2015

Thanks Andrea. This is always something to look out for. However, in this
case, looking at the XT-1140 schematic that was posted earlier in this
thread, there do not seem to be any capacitors in this area.

I have ordered some replacement transistors and I will try them on another
drive first.

Regards

Rob