Yay, now I need some Osborne boot media!

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Nov 24 14:09:49 CST 2014

>>> If you have any serious intentions of vintage computer collecting,
>>> this is a must have.
>> Isn't "must have" a bit strong?
> I thnik the 'must haves' depend very much on which aspect of this
> hobby you are interested in.

And that, I agree with.

I'm not sure whether I have a PC with a 5-1/4" drive installed, because
it's been an age since I cared about reading a 5-1/4" floppy.  My own
focus is on machines a bit more recent; I focus on things like Suns,
NeXTen, and Alphas.  Occasion to care about floppies - of any size - is
somewhere between "very rare" and "never" for me.

Mind you, that's not an absolute; I would love to find the floppy that
had Uninvited on it, even if it meant playing in an emulator.  And Lode
Runner.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org