AW: Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

aswood at t-online.de aswood at t-online.de
Fri Nov 21 14:45:25 CST 2014

I do have a Convex C3880 requiring three phase 380V/240A, that's approx. 88KW. Requiring 120mm2 cabling. Not quite  common for standard home cabling or standard home power input.

Fortunately I do have a storage capable of supplying 680KW.

To your question - What about to use a diesel power generator?

Andreas

-----Original-Nachricht-----