mainframes and other stuff

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Fri Nov 21 12:00:44 CST 2014

The scrappers don't care what model it is, or how many boards, or if it has a tape drive.
It weighs xxx pounds, and is thus worth xxx $$ to them.
So, yes, you could conceivably pick up a $2000 gizmo for $200.

I am collecting a list of the brands and models, but so far, very few pics have been sent my way.  Even something from an ad on the internet is fine.  The scrappers are very visual, and a dark brown cabinet will yield lots of results.  Lots of switches and lights is cool, but they don't turn them on (I don't think u want them to), and the $8 sorters barely speak English, and don't know what anything is.  The more visual we can be, the better our chances.

Cindy