Coleco Adam

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Tue Nov 18 02:36:16 CST 2014

I was going to say, they are probably hard to find because they've set
fire to the living rooms of the former owners. (:  My friend had one
back in the day. The printer was really impressive... it sounded like
a machine gun being fired in your house.

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this
sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan
Swift