DEC H8575-A DB25 to MMJ

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:28:53 CDT 2021

Ok, MMJ plugs still seem to be available in the UK, not sure about USA.

https://americas.rsdelivers.com/productlist/search?query=mmj%20plug&tag=&fam
ily=11381

also some on ebay.co.uk

I don't think a RJ45 crimp works. There are MMJ crimps available from China
on e-Bay.com

If they are the same as mine they work, after a fashion.....

Dave

source.

There are some on E-Bay but I can only see UK sellers.