punching paper tape

Eric Moore mooreericnyc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:40:17 CDT 2021

I can punch arbitrary 8 bit data to 8 level tape. Is the MSB always 0? That
is very easy to do, just make sure the binary looks right and as long as
the pitch between bits is the same as 8 level tape you will end up with
holes in the places you would expect.

If you want 7 level tape punched with some custom width between bits, I.E.
not compliant with EIA RS-227, I can not help you :)

-Eric