punching paper tape

Guy Fedorkow fedorkow at mit.edu
Fri Mar 26 14:31:39 CDT 2021

wow, what format?
  The codes I'm punching should line up with a long-dead machine,
Whirlwind from MIT, so I think you'd consider them to be 7-track binary,
i.e., same size as an 8-track teletype tape with one track blank, but no
recognizable coding like ASCII.
  Can you suggest what format you'd want?

  Thanks!
/guy

ps,  You can see some of the work behind this at
https://www.historia-mollimercium.com/whirlwind/