Hard To Believe This Person Is Serious

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 26 04:15:31 CDT 2021

On 26/03/2021 08:36, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
> The seller is also describing it as "refurbished", one of these days I am going to ask one of these sellers what refurbishment they do.

I'm planning to put the lid back on the RZ26, carefully pull back the
label I had to destroy to get to the hidden screw and then polish the
top surface of the case. I'll ship in an antistatic bag too, just to try
to recreate that "BNIB" experience. I'll probably pitch it at £1100 for
a quick sale.

> The seller also has a 2.5" HDD for £1,200, 2 left and 190 sold, can't imagine they sold for that price 😊

Supply and demand. As the number of units remaining drops, the price
goes up. This, for example, is clearly his last piece of "blanc" paper:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blanc-sheet-of-paper-04/254895244594 (or
maybe it's French paper ...) :-)

Antonio

--