Hard To Believe This Person Is Serious

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Fri Mar 26 03:44:41 CDT 2021

Rob,
     Could it be that they get identical drives that don't work. Some of
the drives have bad platters or heads and other drives have bad
interface cards but the platters and heads are ok. So they take the good
cards and put them on the drives with the good platters and heads and
then label the drive as being refurbished?
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!
P.S. I feel that around $300 USD is on high side unless they plan on
hand delivering the item to the client!
rich!