VCF Swap Meet in Wall, NJ

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Fri Mar 19 21:03:43 CDT 2021

Tony,
     What ever went wrong with my body 20 years ago when I came down
with the flu damaged my metabolism. The extra heat load on my lungs and
my core causes me to become sick in about 5 minutes. In 15 minutes I am
unresponsive, in 30 minutes I am unconsience, and in one hour my heart
stops. I almost died last summer in the heat and humidity on the side of
I-39 due to my disability. I can not wear a mask. Yes, I can still walk
short distances, I move very slowly, and I have to rest a lot. I am
staying out of a wheel chair as long as possible even though there are
days when I have to use one. If I were to come down with something I
would stay home.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!