VCF Swap Meet in Wall, NJ

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 20:54:12 CDT 2021

I don't think giant squids would be safe in the parking lot. Without a lot
of water, they would dry out. We could continuously hose them down, but
that might damage vintage hardware. Nothing is simple.

RIchard: I'm curious, what form of disability prevents someone from wearing
a mask, yet they are still mobile enough to attend an event?