FS: Panavise vise with circuit board adapter!

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Thu Mar 18 15:41:14 CDT 2021

Hello all,
     As you all know by now I probably have cancer and I am selling off
my possessions to finance my travels around the country. I have for sale
one Panavise vise with nylon jaws and a large circuit board holder
adapter. $100 plus shipping. Please reply off list. I live in Reedsburg,
WI 53959. I prefer Paypal F&F. If you use G&S please add the 4.5%
handling fee. Will accept MO, Cashiers Check, and Personal Check (must
clear before shipping)!
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!