Looking for Overland TC-50M 8-bit ISA Controller drivers&software

Vasile Buruiana bvasea at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:02:53 CDT 2021

I have this controller, I bought it from the Netherlands three years ago
with a Cipher horizontal tape drive. It was pulled from a working system
but... no drivers.
Does anyone have any related software for this controller?
It is listed here:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?66915-Overland-Data-TC-50M-Pertec-ISA-8-bit-board-problems-with-jumpers-and-driver

I tried everything from Bitsavers. All drivers, all software. Nothing
works. The board is not listed so I installed and tried everything.

To give something in exchange, I wish to contribute with the full Qualstar
Tapestar for Dos package to bitsavers and archive.org (separate thread).