name/model of HP portable printer? (not HP 2225x) circa 1993

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Fri Mar 12 21:43:12 CST 2021

ABSOLUTELY no promises.

Next week, I will be going where I think that I remember seeing a box with
one or more of them.  At one time, I had several, including ONE paper
feeder, and MAYBE a battery.  Recently, I did see the cartridge "humidor"!
I think that all of mine were "Centronics" parallel interface.

If it is NOT where I think that I remember seeing it, there are several on
eBay.

There was one model of the thinkjet that used the same ink cartridge as
the Kodak/Diconix. (51604) THIS DOES NOT.  The 51608A and 51604 are VERY
different.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com