DS20 Alpha System

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Tue Mar 2 15:30:29 CST 2021

The DS20 and the DS20e were both available in either pedistal or rack
configurations.   The DS20 came first and was basically just the new
generation guts crammed into the older style AlphaServer case (about
the size of a 2 drawer filling cabinet).  The DS20e came out a bit
later and was much narrower/shorter case (Depending on pedistal/rack
config respectively).  The two are (as far as I know) electricallyidentical.

--Jason