Small DEC QBUS backplane

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:52:00 CST 2021

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 5:41 PM Nigel Johnson via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> btw, I found an Exabyte 8200 in a pile of stuff I bought at VCF East
> last year (but one :-) )  Does anybody on the list have experience
> getting this to work on a Dilog SQ703 under NetBSD?

I'm not sure if I have tried an EXB-8200 and Dilog SQ703 combination,
I might have.

I know I have used an EXB-8200 and CMD CQD-220/TM combination numerous
times to install 2.11BSD and RSTS/E 10.1 from tape on PDP-11 systems.
That has worked well for me.

I haven't done much with tape on MicroVAX systems.