Small DEC QBUS backplane

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Jan 30 19:41:47 CST 2021

Thanks, Glen.  I got out of direct field work around that time, and set
up a subsidiary of Emulex in Canada - so I was more concerned with sales
figures than buses.  That makes perfect sense, I had forgotten about the
11/94. Funny how all my controllers are now Dilog, Plessey, and Sigma :-)

btw, I found an Exabyte 8200 in a pile of stuff I bought at VCF East
last year (but one :-) )  Does anybody on the list have experience
getting this to work on a Dilog SQ703 under NetBSD?

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org