APL\360 (Was: cctalk Digest, Vol 76, Issue 29

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Jan 30 15:38:10 CST 2021

Actually, that was Chuck who said that "there be monsters" when languages
use whitespace rather than punctuation to denote boundaries.

I use both indentation for my readability AND brackets to be explicit.

Consider:
if condition
{  do this;
    do that;
}

VS:
if (condition)
   do this;
   do that;   /* will be done disunirregardless of condition */