APL\360

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 30 06:05:09 CST 2021

I was responsible for the Macintosh version and hence was both permitted to address the changes and criticized for impacting the Windows builds - the changes were in shared code.
I would probably face legal issues if I named names.
[You can always look me up in LinkedIn and, with minor detective skills, guess which product...]