APL\360

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Fri Jan 29 17:20:45 CST 2021

On 1/29/2021 1:58 PM, Fred Cisin wrote:

> You COULD design a language around your favorite pseudo-code structures

I did that already, since I can not find a easy to port C compiler
with structures, and a small memory footprint like 64Kb. I found LCC 3.x
off a old CD rom archive, but I can't find the book at
a low cost.

  Since the Architecture is still in flux, the compiler is rather rough.
The C code for cross compiler is a simple subset with no structures
making it easy to port when the time. comes to able to self host.

I got rid most of all the annoying ;'s ,'s }'s {'s
unary operands are a hack at the movement.

control is just
IF cond statements { EIF exp statements }* { ELSE statements } ENDIF
WHILE cond statements REPEAT