DEC backplane power connectors

Tom Uban tom at figureeightbrewing.com
Fri Jan 29 13:29:13 CST 2021

The connector shells I ordered arrived and fit my application properly.

The part numbers are:
  Digikey A106239-ND, TE Connectivity AMP Connectors 1-171196-0, CONN PLUG 6POS MATE-N-LOK NATRL
  Digikey A1427-ND, TE Connectivity AMP Connectors 1-480323-0, CONN PLUG 15 POS MATE-N-LOK

See attached picture or ASCII representation below:

     +------------+
     |            ++
     |  0   0   0  |
+-+  |             |  +-+
| |  |  0   0   0  |  | |
+-+  |             |  +-+
     |  0   0   0  |
     +------------+

     +--------------------+
     |                    ++
     |  0   0   0   0   0  |
+-+  |                     |  +-+
| |  |  0   0   0   0   0  |  | |
+-+  |                     |  +-+
     |  0   0   0   0   0  |
     |                    ++
     +--------------------+

Looking at the TE.com catalog, the picture for 1-480273-0 does not match my DD11-DF connector,
looking like this:

     +------------+
     |  0   0   0 |
     |  0   0   0 |