APL\360

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 14 20:28:32 CST 2021

I remember colleagues competing for the most 'interesting' one-liner in APL that actually did something useful, in university.
I wrote several different kinds of simulator, one of which generated APL code on the fly that was then executed... plus a database-or-two.
I've been actively collecting APL memorabilia and books for years now... if I could find an MCM/70 it would be awesome...