DEC Pro hard drive formatter

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Thu Jan 14 12:42:11 CST 2021

Hm. I did not know this, although the RMD process does show SY1: as well
as SY0: so it makes sense.

I'll have to try that. The power supply in the Pro is somewhat limited,
wonder if you set the drives up to power up in sequence if it would hold.

Longer term Pro project for me is to figure out if/how to get I/D
support in P/OS. I don't know if 3.2 supports split I/D and right now
the thought of making 30+ floppies is making my head hurt.

Is there a hardware emulator that can emulate RX50's from images to a
Pro? Been wondering that...