APE - ALTAIR peripheripheral emulator

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 13:44:22 CST 2021

I actually have the content and it's on my ClassicCmp site. Jay and I are working to get it "published" to make it accessible.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
http://www.classiccmp.org/cini

On 1/4/21, 2:20 PM, "cctalk on behalf of jim stephens via cctalk" <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org on behalf of cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

    On 1/4/2021 3:07 AM, Paul Birkel via cctalk wrote:
    > According to http://home.comcast.net/~forbin376/AboutUs.htm -- Frank Barberis.

    This is a link to the zip download

    https://web.archive.org/web/20151002082400/http://home.comcast.net/~forbin376/Files/APE_1_0_2_0.zip

    this is the home page for the project

    https://web.archive.org/web/20150623115257/http://home.comcast.net/~forbin376/

    comcast seems to have killed the site for me (at least from a couple of
    systems and network paths)

    thanks
    Jim