ISO: Stabilization feet for DEC H960 rack

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 08:49:41 CST 2021

On 2/28/2021 12:28 AM, Steve Malikoff via cctalk wrote:

> http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/Stabiliser_feet_02.png
> http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/Stabiliser_feet_01.png

I have to admit I have never seen anything like that on any of
my DEC racks.  All of mine had the single foot in the middle
that slid out to keep the rack from tipping forward. As a matter
of fact, none of my racks even looked like that.  Interesting.
I just confirmed by looking at the one rack I have left (sure
could use one or two more, though.  Sorry I gave all mine away)
and it definitely doesn't look like that.

bill