PDP11 (Qbus) boards available

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Wed Feb 24 00:40:29 CST 2021

Thanks Jim.
Now I remember getting it just for that
purpose.  Was looking at photos I took of boards
when I moved out of Vancouver 11 years ago and
thought there were a couple of Unibus boards in
them which was odd.  Have to look at dates on
photos as need to see if it was before or after
Glen Slick picked up my MINC and RLO2's.  Have to
admit that my PDP-11 days are in the past so can let someone else have the fun.

Boris