Keys for startech 25U server rack

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Feb 23 00:06:36 CST 2021

On 2/22/21 7:36 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> On 2/22/21 5:27 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
>> Do all Startech Duraracks use the same key?   Anyone know?
>
> I have no idea who uses the same keys.
>
> I've found the keys from APC work in multiple vendor's cabinets.  So if
> you have a set, you might give them a try.
>
> My experience is that the keys are NOT specific to each cabinet.  At
> least the ones that I've been exposed to over the last 20 years.

Good enough--I can write the manufacturer for a replacement set without
sounding like an idiot.

I seem to have inherited the box where all the spare parts were tossed.
 Lots of brackets that I have no idea what function they perform.

The HP PDU was shipped with 10 power strips; which is about 6 too many.

Thanks,
Chuck