TI 960

James B DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Mon Feb 22 13:57:59 CST 2021

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:31:55 -0800
Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 2/22/21 12:29 AM, Christian Corti via cctalk wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 Feb 2021, Al Kossow wrote:
> >> Not very often you see paper tape software for them
> >
> > Unfortunately I haven't found *any* software for the 960, yet.
> >
> > Christian
>
> I sent him an offer for just the paper tapes.
> I doubt he'll reply.

Please let us know the outcome. If he goes for it, it will greatly
increase the odds that *cough* anyone else will make an offer on the
rest of it. Especially if he'll throw in the Silent 700 and its stand,
and the input card that looks like it belongs with the 960s. I wonder if
it may be asking too much to include the 11/34 as well. Certainly clear
him some space, though. More room for more liquid merch, I'd think.