Systems Concepts SC-4 computer

Phil Budne phil at ultimate.com
Tue Feb 16 16:15:01 CST 2021

From: Lyle Bickley via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>

> I contacted Peter Samson regarding a "SC-4" and this was his response:
>
> "There was an SC-40 (made after my time there) which was a fast
> PDP-10-compatible system. I don’t know of any SC-4 though."

The document that raised the question has his name and signature
(or the name and signature of *A* Peter R Samson) on it?

I suppose one could say that SC-4 might be a marketing term that an
engineer might have forgotten, or chosen to have forgotten, but Peter
Samson's title in the document is Director of Marketing!

The URL again:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/saltzer/Multics/MHP-Saltzer-060508/filedrawers/141.graphics-system/Scan%203.PDF