resistor packs for terminating SCSI bus inside Exabyte 8020

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Feb 6 15:25:48 CST 2021

Hi all, I wonder if anybody has one with the terminators installed that
can read off the p/n for these SIPs

The manual says they are 8-pin 7 resistor 220/330 ones, but that is not
possible! To put 7 resistor pairs to 220 and 330 you need a 9-pin,
unless you have one resistor SIP for 220 and another for 330!  But there
are 2 so that leaves an odd number! The sockets are 9-pin.  I have yet
to find any 9-pin ones on digikey

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org