R: Winchester SA1004 file recovering

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Feb 3 18:41:56 CST 2021

He offers everything from the $15 bare board up.  Next step up is doing
the surface mount chips for you at $3.50, etc.

I'd do the bare board.  I can attest that the mfm emulator will work.
I've not one the SA-1000 might have to work with him to do it
yourself.   I recall he offered a kit option on that, and I had him
build it up.
thanks
Jim