Greaseweazle

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Tue Feb 2 09:01:01 CST 2021

> On Feb 2, 2021, at 8:51 AM, John Foust via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> How else will products improve?

I don’t know what planet you’re from but here on modern-day Earth we don’t improve anything anymore. We just bitch and scream on the internet and find reasons to drive people out so nobody contributes. Contributing things is egotistical anyway. You’re not making yourself look good, you’re making everyone else look bad. Anyway, whoever bitches longest and loudest wins because they’ve drove away all the people dragging things down. This is indisputable fact! Perfection is achieved when there is nothing left to take away, so if we take away everything by destroying a project the project has achieved peak perfection. This is technically correct, which is the only kind of correct that matters, which means I cannot be proven wrong and I win forever.

(It should not need to be pointed out that the preceding was in highest sarcasm, yet here we are)