Greaseweazle

Tor Arntsen kspt.tor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:03:15 CST 2021

I have a Greaseweazle F7+, and I have an fdadap as well (and a Shugart
8" drive), a 5 1/4" drive (my main target, the 8" follows), and 3.5"
drives (not really a target - the 3.5" HD floppies are mostly
unreadable anyway).
So, I'm ready to go.. except that due to sleep deprivation I managed
to dump my 5 1/4" floppy cable (the one with an edge connector), in a
"what's this?" moment late at night (had to move, sort, pack, dump a
lot of stuff). I had spent time to get that cable.. argh. So, edge
connectors etc. have arrived on a slow boat, I've got all the parts
but I have yet to connect it all and start testing the thing.
And yes that FB thing is annoying. There's no way I will go there
(it's blocked anyway, on the network level here). Fortunately there is
some documentation floating around elsewhere too.