Anyone know ancient versions of XLC?

Nemo Nusquam cym224 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:23:53 CDT 2021

Greetings, Ben.

I am replying directly because I do not have a definitive answer.

On 2021-04-08 00:32, Ben Huntsman via cctalk wrote:
> I know this is a strange place to ask, but it's as good a place as any.
> Anyone on here used IBM's XLC in very old versions?
>
> Anyone know what the argument -qdebug=austlib does?

I have the docs for IBM C Set++ 3.1 for AIX (1993) and it is not there.
As you probably know, the Austin lab was known for HPC s/w so they may
have shipped special debug versions.

> I can't seem to find any documentation that says... It would have been an argument for the compiler shipping with AIX 3.2.5, I believe.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Have you tried TUHS?  Many on that list go far back at IBM and AIX.

Sorry,
N.