OT: Newsreader for Windows

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Apr 1 13:15:07 CDT 2021

On 4/1/21 11:36 AM, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
> what Newsreader programs do people use on Windows?

I run Linux, so I don't have first hand experience with news readers on
Windows.  But I do know that people use the following:

  - Gravity (S.G. is updating it at GRC;
https://www.grc.com/discussions.htm)
  - Thunderbird (I use this on Linux)
  - Xnews (I think?)

I know that there are a lot more GUI options on Windows than there are
on Linux.

There is probably also the option of using the TUI news readers in / via
Windows Services for Linux (?is that the proper name for /today/?).

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die