Thoughts on restricted distribution documents (Dec Professional 350)

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Sep 29 16:39:15 CDT 2020

That's neat! Thanks! I always liked the Pro/350: When you get into the
OS command prompt it's a really nice system and Synergy wasn't a bad
windowing system either. I used it a lot in the day and it worked pretty
well with a mouse.

Also venix wasn't bad, for awhile my Venix equipped 350 was on the
internet via uucico. Those were the days...