Thoughts on restricted distribution documents (Dec Professional 350)

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Sep 29 13:29:50 CDT 2020

Ok, it's scanned and a compressed PDF is up at:

http://iguana.crystel.com/pro350/xt100.pdf

Some of the pages are slightly skewed, I'll see about correcting those
before putting the whole .tiff set up there (that's over 14gb). Not much
difference between 300dpi (the first 20 pages) and 600dpi (the rest) so
I might just scan at 300dpi going forward.

CZ