SCP/Microsoft 20HAL uploader

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 12:39:49 CDT 2020

Thanks Dwight. I call it "digital archaeology". Doing a little more work on it today, trying to see what responses it might expect from the remote system. I did find specific text strings that have "CPM" in it, so my theory about the origination is probably right.

I'm hoping to use some "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" here...maybe someone knows someone who knows. I may post the edited listing file at some point.

Rich