Computer History

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Thu Sep 17 19:41:54 CDT 2020

The links are to his anti virus pages, or email client filtered thru
there.  Noting to see here, move along.

Seriously, you need to dig out the link, trim all the crap after the
ampersand, so that we don't inherit a bunch of tracking cookie crumbs,
test it and forward.

Thanks, would love to read anything you share.
thanks
Jim