Care and feeding of some Lisp machines (TI Explorer and Xerox Star)

Michael Engel engel at multicores.org
Tue Sep 15 16:09:05 CDT 2020

Well, today's my lucky day :) - I found a box with three TI  mice+pads and three fiber cables:
https://multicores.org/explorer/

If you need any measurements of the connectors or the fiber optic cable itself (I'm sure
our physics department can help out...) let me know.

And what I thought were simple Tektronix vector terminals turned out to be two Tektronix
4404 machines and one 4406 - the 68010/020-based Smalltalk machines (which can also
run Common Lisp). So more great stuff for our exhibition - and more machines to work on...