ISO Advantech Labtool-148C prgrammer wall wart specs

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:26:32 CDT 2020

Sounds fun. I was not able to get anything useful out of my one 1702 that is causing difficulties. I believe is was a copy of a bad image. I should try the other one that has a blank section on 25%. It might be an addressing problem but who knows. I can't think of an open address pin that would blanks just 25%. It is more likely just broke inside.
It is an early EPROM type with the gold pin that are in bad shape after being stored on the black rubber foam. I've needed to solder a socket to that first one, to get good contacts on all the pins.
Messy!
Dwight