The weird stuff I keep finding: 19 bit core memory?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Oct 20 22:26:22 CDT 2020

> Or maybe a PDP-15?  18 bits plus parity.

Possible, did the pdp15 use that type of board?

> I would guess that that would be much more likely.

Problem is I have never been near a pdp15, but I have been in proximity
to AI. I don't remember what happened to it after Doug's apartment, I do
remember seeing the console with the switches in the storage unit, not
sure what happened to that or the rest of it.

Weird. (And I think it was a MF10 memory, not MA10)