The weird stuff I keep finding: 19 bit core memory?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Oct 20 21:05:53 CDT 2020

Now I'm starting to look through boxes to see if I have another 11/24
CPU. I seem to recall picking a second one up somewhere, I also want to
see if I still have the driver board for the second Plessy core memory.
Might be around, might have been pitched.

So far I did find a box of DZ11's. Not sure why I have a dozen of them,
they might have been from the USPS haul in days of yore. Anyone need a
couple of DZ11's?

The real weird one is a quad board H216. I thought it was a Unibus core
memory board, but it's 8k*19 bits, which means it came from one place:
An MA10 memory box. The only one I may have been exposed to was AI (the
original KA10). So question:

Did AI use MA10 memory boxes?
Did any of that stuff survive?
Anyplace else it might have come from?